Friday, September 16, 2011

Thursday Run

Woke up at 6am and hit the snooze for 15 min. I never do that. Motivating myself to get up this morning was difficult. But once I got in my workout clothes, I was ready to go. Walked up the street to Elings park and started running up one of the bike paths. Ran up to the glider port, then got lost following a water trail. Turned around and headed back down the loop at the top of Elings park. At that point it was less than two miles and I wanted to do more. I ran down Elings park street and found a trail at the bottom that followed Las Positas toward Cliff. After running into many spiderwebs, I got to Cliff. There even was a little area with oak trees and what I believe to be Poison oak. Ran up cliff then left at FloraVista. Stopped at Escondido park to stretch and do one set of tap downs. Then walked home. Finished in 45min. 3.89 miles (3.51 of running).

No comments:

Post a Comment