Monday, September 5, 2011

Monday Run

Went for a run today with Gabe. Pace felt good and didn't have any ITB symptoms until the end of the run. But I was out of gas going up the last TINY hill. Oh well. Not too shabby for only the second run since moving to SB. He decided that we should do hill repeats and didn't tell me until we got to the bottom of the hill. Otherwise, Gabe was really great to pace with and I think we would be able to train well together. At least on his shorter runs. He's training for a marathon in early October which is much more than my 10 mi at the end of October. Looking forward to more runs with him. Hopefully he can motivate me cause lord knows I have a hard time motivating myself. Cheers!
Miles: 5.15
Avg Pace: 10:35
Avg Speed: 5.7mph
Hill repeats were about 144 ft gain. in 0.2 miles
Heart monitor was not registering. Hopefully I can get that to work next time

No comments:

Post a Comment